Sparkycare brand new Smart Eye Massager is a new generation eye massager that uses scientifically proven warmth therapy, vibration massage, and air-pressure massage to help relieve headaches, insomnia, eyebags, and everyday eye fatigue.
- Migraines, Sinus Pressure & Headaches
A reliable solution to relieve and prevent headaches.
- Dry & Tired Eyes
Soothes eye strain & fatigue caused by staring at screens.
- Sleeping Problems
Quiet your mind to sleep better & fall asleep faster.
- Stress & Anxiety
Releases tension in your body & relaxes your mind.
- Eye Bags & Dark Under-Eye Circles
Stimulates blood flow to rejuvenate skin & reduce puffiness.
Quiet your mind & drift into a state of deep relaxation.
Pick from 5 therapeutic modes to find the perfect pain relief for you & enjoy lasting health benefits.
- Heated Therapy
- Second Level Heated Therapy (Privilege Model Only)
- Vibration Therapy
- Air-Pressure Massage
- Second Level Air-Pressure Massage (Privilege Model Only)
- Bluetooth (and pre-recorded) Relaxing Music & Meditation
Foldable & rechargeable, so you can refresh your mind & body wherever you go! The battery lasts for 4 hours.
Get yours now and say goodbye to low energy, bad moods, and sleep problems once and for all!
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Power: 3.7V/950mA lithium polymer battery
Temperature "0-40 degrees
- How long it takes to feel relief?
The Smart Eye Massager by Sparkycare provides instant relief in as little as 15 minutes of use as well as long-term results with repeated use.
- How well does this work on migraines?
Wonderfully. The heating function is a true saver against migraines and headaches.
- Can I wear the massager while using contact lenses?
Absolutely! Our massager is completely safe even when wearing contact lenses.
- How frequently should I be using it?
We recommend a daily (or every 2-3 days) 15-minute session for lasting relief.
- Is the massager safe?
The Smart Eye Massager by Sparkycare is 100% safe to use. Our device received all necessary medical certifications to be considered completely safe for you and your eyes.